Sunday, May 2, 2010

Welcome to Wild Horses !

~ ♥ ~ This blog is still under construction. ~ ♥ ~

December 24th, 2011
I am still trying to organize my horses in a way that will make sense to other people. I thank you for your patience.

I am hoping that this couch in the middle of the pasture will become a familiar and comfortable retreat for you.       Certainly it will provide a moment's respite from the ordinary cares of the world.  Slip away, rest a bit.  Watch the horses dance.



If you are 'looking for me' please visit Orchid's Blog which is here: http://www.orchidzblog.blogspot.com/ .


It has been a busy two years. The time will be drawing neigh for you to pick your favorite horse. Before you can pick a favorite, you have to be able to see them. I have decided to put them all on one place so you can enjoy their pictures without having to hunt for them.

More information on the horses can be found here on the LiveJournal where each of the horses has their own 'tag': http://catcara.livejournal.com .